Call for Consultancy
Szerző: Főadmin Bejegyzés: 2016. december 21., szerda 11:33
The objectives of the consultancy are:
- To provide explanation on the role of the focal points within the framework of the Technical Assistance EUAV project;
- Preparation of Guidelines for the communication/dissemination activities;
- Preparation of guidelines for the development of the training activities;
- Developing a section on FAQs – based on the analysis of the experience in the Technical Assistance with 16 participating organisations and FAQs developed by EACEA;
- Development of the outline/specifications for the design of the documents.
The assignment will start on the 12th of January 2017 and completed no later than 14th of February 2017, with provisions made for on-demand support as required beyond that date.
For detailed information please consult the attached Terms of Reference documents.
Deadline: 12th of January, 2017.
/Please note that the deadline has been extended!/
Love without borders
Workers of HBAid in Tacloban again
Five months after the typhoon in Tacloban (Philippines) and its surrounding areas, Hungarian Baptist Aid (HBAid) is rebuilding a school and a kindergarten that were damaged, distributing water purification systems for families, and helping injured children.